A Fitbytes Insider asked me for a quick leg and butt workout to get a firmer butt and thighs, so here is one for you to try . Please note: Don’t do this routine if your legs tend to gain size from working with resistance training. Skip the squats and just do the hip lifts, jump rope and run. Let me know how it went! —————————— Workout: equipment needed: medicine ball 5-30lbs, jump rope Beginners 15 reps each intermediate: 30 reps each Fit Chic: 50 each Series 1 Repeat series 1 and 2 as stated: beginner 3x inter 3x fit 4x After each exercise perform mountain climbers: beg 10 inter 20 fit 30 each number represents each leg. If you can’t perform mountain climbers due to back injury then do jumping jacks with a closed fist.
- Squats below parallel, hands under chin with feet pointed out beyond shoulder width. Go deep.
- Same as above with a medicine ball, 5-20lbs
- Hips lifts w/ medicine ball 10-30 lbs. Lie down with feet 3 inches from glutes, toes pointed out slightly. Hold ball low on pelvis Push pelvis into air and squeeze glute tight on top. Lower to floor and repeat. Use your hands only to guide ball not to roll. Push off floor with heels only.
- Jump rope: beg 2 min inter 3 min fit 3 min
- push ups beg 10 inter 15 fit 30
- crunches beg 20 inter 30 fit 50
Description: Do all of series 1 repeating as stated based on your level then go to series 2 for same. Still have time? Add this to workout beginners: speed walk or jog 1 mile intermediate: jog 1 mile plus 5 x 25 yd sprints Fit Chic: jog 2 miles plus 5 x 25 yd sprints As Always: train at your own risk and seek medical advice before starting or attemping any exercise routine on Fitbytes.com.
To get more workouts for a firmer butt and thighs like this one. Put your name and email address into the main page optin box below.